• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who makes good M211 canvas?

Mark3395

Need the cab cover and seat covers. Anybody had success with a supplier?

This weekend I'll start processing my 211. 28 years of storage should be a real pain.

hippiedude

Some stuff pops up on e-bay sometimes........I just lost a nos cab top because I feel asleep. :evil: ...There is a nos seat back on e-bay now ,buynow $29.99........I bought one last year and was a perfect match... Good luck Tim

butch atkins

m211 canvas , READ THIS BEFORE YOU SPEND ANY MONEY

have bought canvas for m211 from all of the current vendors,posted about this on this site,search for my post under my name using search feature about m211 canvas,READ THIS POST BEFORE YOU SPEND YOUR MONEY ,ALL CANVAS IS NOT CREATED EQUAL,i rated each vendor and the quality of their products,have put 4 cabtops,cabbacks,and other items on my m211 since 1992,if you have any questions em or pm me,will be glad to share the experience of wasting my money on vendors that deal in only lies ,bs,and excuses,good luck on your project

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks