• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who needs a big winch?

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
wish i had the money, thats exactly what im looking for to put in the frame under the fifth wheel on the 819

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is EXACTLY what I'm looking for. I requested a price from them, as they say in the ad they have six of them. So we will see what it takes. I'll post the results here. jim

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Straight from the horses ... er sellers email :

the reserve is $1500.00, and you are responsible for shipping, we can have them ready for you. the dimensions are as followed; 28 inches wide, 23 inches deep w/ pump its 36 inches deep. 17 inches tall and they weigh between 200-250 pounds. let me know, thanks, jessica

I think I'll keep looking. While these look in great shape, there HAS to be one out there for under $1000. At least I hope so! jim

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
WHEWEE!

I too thought it was a bit high... but being FNG didn't have the guts to say so, cause I wasn't positive.

I generally ONLY bet SURE THINGS. OOPS, probably shouldn't had told you that ...

DrFoster

I can score 1 more 20K winch and cable / chain (only) for $750 plus shipping (likely $120 to denver). It's in Wyoming - I have photos.

Complete kit with levers is usually around $1200-1500, so that is an average to high price.

Just thought I'd toss that out.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
also all the winches are UPSIDE down, which means that all the winch controls are down on the pallet

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks