• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who really made your Deuce???

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Err, actually there are some that were assembled overseas from components made in the USA during the Vietnam era (and I don't mean the Kia KM250 near clones of the M35A2). Of course, the same thing was done in vast quantities during WWII with a variety of military vehicles.

Regards,
David Doyle
www.DavidDoyleBooks.com
Thank you, David.
That post needed clarification. Five years ago I wasn't as "smart" as I thought I was.
John

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Err, actually there are some that were assembled overseas from components made in the USA during the Vietnam era (and I don't mean the Kia KM250 near clones of the M35A2). Of course, the same thing was done in vast quantities during WWII with a variety of military vehicles.

Regards,
David Doyle
www.DavidDoyleBooks.com
Including the Dutch NEKAF jeep.

FWIW, I have a 1973 Kaiser Jeep Corporation 5 ton, so dated after 1972.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks