• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WHO' S A FULL TIME LMTV OVERLANDER, ANY OUT THERE?

Gunny 0369

Marine Gunnery Sergeant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
nice place to stow the shovel and axe.... excpept when you got to get it down LOL. Buttt.... damn.... got to get nit picky like that to even find any fault in that beauty .

Are you running taller tires than OEM?
No stock 395s
And Coach, you KNOW when you are buried to the top of those tires it’s an easy reach to that shovel.

Gunny 0369

Marine Gunnery Sergeant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What clamps are you using to hold the shovel and axe on?

Beautiful truck! Any pics inside? Looks a little smaller than your green one…. Is that true?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ram,

These are the hold down clamps- I like the way you can remove the handle with no tools..

MTV 13, Western Ranger -orange is longer, has a full dinette in the master bedroom.

working on VR 14 and BF15. .. battleship grey and ? Maybe sage green …

Attachments

coachgeo

Thats the same weekend of the RALLY at WINDROCK (OAKRIDGE TN ) they should combine them together next year !
NOOOOOOO.... Windrock you get some wheeling in ... campfire bull shiating with friends/compatriots... Seems the Overland Expo's now are vendor events with vendors presenting their might as well be multi million dollar products; and that is it. They have grown to big for their britches....

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
NOOOOOOO.... Windrock you get some wheeling in ... campfire bull shiating with friends/compatriots... Seems the Overland Expo's now are vendor events with vendors presenting their might as well be multi million dollar products; and that is it. They have grown to big for their britches....
Yea u might be rite ! But ifns we get tah not likn em wil take a tir iron to em and run em O-F-T ! Are going to be attending this year ?????

Gunny 0369

Marine Gunnery Sergeant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thats the same weekend of the RALLY at WINDROCK (OAKRIDGE TN ) they should combine them together next year !
might have trouble getting enough Porta pottys.
Yea u might be rite ! But ifns we get tah not likn em wil take a tir iron to em and run em O-F-T ! Are going to be attending this year ?????
Overland has been promising to eventually lay out some courses for our bigger trucks-
The problem with running our trucks on their little Jeep courses, we end up shaving them down to nothing.. and there’s no challenge on them anyway.
I don’t mind trying to get stuck, as long as I have some 5 ton brothers waiting on the side….

WindRock looks fun for my Willys!

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
not a financial possibility
Well that sucks ! If i had a more than 2 nickles to rub together id pay your way and a few others here ive got to know on SS maybe by next year i will hit the lottery ( any day now ) i will buy a nice prevost bus and come by and pick everybody up and haul you all to the rally then haul you home when its over !

coachgeo

Well that sucks ! If i had a more than 2 nickles to rub together id pay your way and a few others here ive got to know on SS maybe by next year i will hit the lottery ( any day now ) i will buy a nice prevost bus and come by and pick everybody up and haul you all to the rally then haul you home when its over !
well stop spending your nickles on hookers........ hmm.... wait never mind..... hookers are better to have around than my skinny arse.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks