• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WHO's GOING? Lytle Creek Military Truck Rally

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
CAMO, I do not mean to hijack your post, but that brings up a question, are there any rallies/shows with this type of camping available a little closer to Texas?
Sound like fun, but S Cal is a long drive...
All we have down here in Corpus Christi is a Corvette club that has a multi breed show once a year, and for some reason I have been approached on two different occasions in Corpus while driving the DuraVee to come and show it, so I guess I will but would love to attend a real military show.....

BLK HMMWV

Wow
That brings back memories of going up the road a bit to the shooting range back in the day.
Used to hold our So. Cal Beltfed shooters event at the Lytle Creek range.
To bad I didn't hear about it sooner.
Looks like there will be a good turn out based on the amount of reserved camp sites.
BH

Milcommoguy

Supporting Vendor
CAMO, I do not mean to hijack your post, but that brings up a question, are there any rallies/shows with this type of camping available a little closer to Texas?
Sound like fun, but S Cal is a long drive...
All we have down here in Corpus Christi is a Corvette club that has a multi breed show once a year, and for some reason I have been approached on two different occasions in Corpus while driving the DuraVee to come and show it, so I guess I will but would love to attend a real military show.....
Can't say for sure. May have to start one. MVPA Military Vehicles Collectors Association might be a a start. Car clubs for shows were real good years ago when I had the M37. Seem to get snubbed with the HumV. Arizona used to have a couple of good one's. I thought I saw a listing of get togethers here on SS.

Google search Military truck show, rallies, events 2021... came up with some results.

Seems gas and pandemic slowed the shows, CAMO

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks