• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who's going to Findley Ohio this weekend?

skytroop232

I'll have an outside vendors spot all weekend, midway down the outdoor vendors line. I'll have a couple of rust/orange tents set up.
I'm not bringing the deuce, but I am bringing my M151.
Stop by and say hi.

See you there.

Bob Croce

oilcan

Last minuite decision... It looks like I'll be tagging along with gimp and stretch!

I'll probably bring the 1009, but it ain't much to look at.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here's the deal. If I buy towbar parts in IL, Gimpy picks them up in OH for me. If Gimpy buys towbars in ME, I pick them up in FL. We meet every year at the GA rally and swap towbars around. So Craig, in this case it is not the towbar he's selling you. It's not even complete, the missing leg is down here. There is also a bucket of M880 adapters with it too. Thats a hot seller .....NOT!

ida34

Here's the deal. If I buy towbar parts in IL, Gimpy picks them up in OH for me. If Gimpy buys towbars in ME, I pick them up in FL. We meet every year at the GA rally and swap towbars around. So Craig, in this case it is not the towbar he's selling you. It's not even complete, the missing leg is down here. There is also a bucket of M880 adapters with it too. Thats a hot seller .....NOT!
Why didn't you just have it attached to the truck up this way that you need to get down there? Or have you recovered the dump truck yet?