• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who's got a HEMTT?

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Saw this posted over at G503.com..

Just passing it along. Never dealt with the guy before...

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:59 pm Post subject: SOME HEMMETT PARTS FOR SALE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I HAVE ABOUT THIRTY PIECES FOR HEMMETT I HAVE THE FSN NUMBERS AND CAN SEND A LIST CONTACT RON ALRED AT ALRED@BELLSOUTH.NET OR 423 580 0472 THANKS

dma251

RE: Who

Thanks for the tip - I'm gonna call him in the morning. I think the current roster of hemtt owners on here is Bruce Kubu, M1075, Leonard Jones, and myself. Anyone else i'm forgetting?

I'll post what I find out from him if anyone else needs anything.

dma251

It's a hemtt as far as I'm concerned. Just the 4x4 variant - The data plate says so!

Besides, anyone that's seen it in person would definitely never think of it as a runt. I would love to have something that had all the cool of a hemtt, but with decent fuel mileage, easy parking, and "nothing like it on earth" bragging rights!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks