• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who's is it?

cx65083

So I was driving through Tomah, WI. the other day. And as I came up to the edge of town I saw it sitting there.... off to the right, behind the fireworks store.... all by her self.

A deuce and a half.

I turned around and drove back to the private lot it was sitting in to take a quick look, but there where no signs of who's it was. I was wondering/hoping someone on SS might know who it belongs too and the story?
Is it abandoned? Is it a recovery gone back and parked? Private owner who can't keep it at the house? Is it up for sale?

Anybody? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

Danger Ranger

We need more info. Pics are preffered and a description on condition or appearance is ok. Why would you thik it is abandoned or a recovery gone wrong???

This is what we put in the "MV spotted" thread. In case you didn't know.

cx65083

Okay.... maybe not abandoned.... but it has been sitting there for awhile now.
I say maybe a recovery gone bad cause it's just 10-20 miles from the base there.
Just throwing it out there to see if anybody knows about it.
I'll be happy to get a few pics of it next time I'm out that way.