• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WHOS TRUCK IS THIS?

85-m1028

I must admit I used a couple of those pics for my desktop background. Now everytime I get on my computer I want to kick myself cuz my truck inspires to be like that one!! :cry:

It gives me hope for the future 8)

I saw it on e-bay too I think the bid ended at about $5500. I would thnk it would go for more!!

found this a while ago!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_I9jdRKh5w

res0wc18

TO ALL... MAKE SURE WHEN YOU EMAIL ME TO USE YOUR OWN WEBMAIL SERVICE FROM THE ACTUAL COMPANY IE YAHOO OOR WHATEVER. THE STEELSOLDIERS BROWSER IS ALWAYS INOPERABLE AND I DONT RECIEVE THE MAIL WHEN YOU SEND IT FROM THE SITE!!!!!

THANKS PARKER

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks