• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Whose Toy Did I See Today?

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
I was westbound on I20 about 12:00 noon enroute from my latest hospital appointment in Augusta. At mile marker 184, I saw a civvy tractor with a lowboy hauling a well-used M35 on the eastbound side. Looked like it might be being delivered to a new owner somewhere. Was it for anyone here?

Wrench Wench

Last Friday, June 11, around midday, at the Kroger gas station on south Indiana-40 in Terre Haute, I saw a civvie flagbed, I think a Ford F350, with an M105 on the back, towing a second M105 with a third M105 in the second M105.

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
'Tis the season. I guess! The roadside scenery just keeps getting better. In addition to the deuce, I spotted 3 HMMVWs and an MRAP in convoy. Looked like they might be headed for Ft. Gordon. :)

PorscheTech911

I passed a ton of MV's on my way up to Peoria, IL a few weeks ago. Several FMTV's and a couple of the the Freightliner OTR Tractors hauling gen sets and other misc stuff. 'Tis the season indeed!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks