• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Why is my MEP 803a not putting out voltage?????/????

titoveli

How much trouble is it to unhook the Inova? If it's just a few wires, do it. Then check out the set.
i think i know whats wrong. i think the genset is coming on but the kit has it warming up off load. i think i have it set for 5 mins warm up but never thought it would be off load. i will set it to warm up for 1 min. could this be it????

titoveli

How much trouble is it to unhook the Inova? If it's just a few wires, do it. Then check out the set.
Thats what I would do... get the set back to factory original and pull a baseline.
i think i know whats wrong. i think the genset is coming on but the kit has it warming up off load. i think i have it set for 5 mins warm up but never thought it would be off load. i will set it to warm up for 1 min. could this be it????

jamawieb

Even with the kit installed you should be able to hit the ac interrupter to put power to the lugs.

Last edited:

Guyfang

Staff member

You our have the instructions, not us. Or me in any case.