• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Why is my truck for sale on g.l. Again? Its at my house !

ODdave

huh, well i hope i dont get in trouble. i can say to anyone that wants to bid on it , go ahead. I shure dont wanna pay more the second time than i did the first lol.

ODdave

lol, yup. the cover tore off on the hwy on the way home...... whoops.lol. there was a new one in the back though. There where all kinds of "beuties" there, some that looked like chicken coop's, i dont know what they where used for.

greenjeepster

some that looked like chicken coop's, i dont know what they where used for.
Cheap shop trucks when a 109 wasn't available. They build the cage and then put the canvas back on.

I wouldn't worry too uch about the listing... File photos are used all the time by GL. that is one reason they recomend that people inspect.

ODdave

wow, shure am glad the tax dollars where well spent there lol. and i thought the plywood shack construction was impressive on my truck.

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is probably a case of the GL rep thinking it was too cold to walk out and take pictures of the actual truck for sale.
More likely a case of I don't want to drive from Detroit to Grayling & back for a picture of one POS truck.............

Don't know, haven't seen Joe since last summer, I have had no trouble on the 4 times I dealt with him.

Memphisdoug

just had to update this, it has 2 days left and it is allredy bringing more than i payed for it !!!. i'l have to contact the winner and see how he wants to pay me. lol
I believe I'm looking at the same listing you are and bidding doesn't even start until the 9th.

ODdave

wow, how did i mix that up? strange yesterday i swore there was bids on it. dooing to much at once aparently. well i guess i can talk about it untill then.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks