• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Why is this jack here

Mike_L

Jim,

I have never seen one there before. Might be something a previous owner/user attached. Have you checked over at the G741.org site? There are a bunch of M37-specific experts there and likely someone has seen this before if it was something done by the military when it was in service.

jim0311A

Thank you both for the reply. I know this truck belonged to the Army Missle command in Europe according to the Data plate located on the frame. I'll check the plate on the jack.
jim

T. Highway

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's like I've seen this picture before somewhere, I think this is a stabilization stand. Did you post this picture before on the G741 site? Who did you buy this truck from?

Bert

jim0311A

Yes it was on the G741 site. I have traced this truck through the three previous owners and the jack came with the truck from Europe.
Jim