• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wierd question for those with the newer style light switch..

ojsdna744

...you ever shut your rig off entirely and have your push button style light switch start rapid blinking the orange color on all the buttons? I know, I know...�those switches are junk and everyone should use the three lever switch�...but has anyone ever seen this happen? It happened to me last night when I shut my rig down...I even used my battery disco and it kept blinking!! rofl I have no idea how it's even getting power!! rofl Didn't care enough to look this morning...it's too cold outside to screw around out there poking around with a test light...just curious if this situation ever happened to anyone else?

(I did search, but to no avail)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Wierd question for those with the newer style light swit

Never seen that with mine. Had it a couple of years/.

dma251

RE: Wierd question for those with the newer style light swit

I've had zero trouble with mine. I think it's the first generation of these that had troubles. Never seen what you're describing.

I keep the old one in the glovebox, though.