• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WIF and wait/start lights no longer activate

Somemedic

When I had the IP repaired this past winter I noticed the idiot lights would come on if I slowly rotated the key forward. There was a little spot between the 'off' position and the 'ign on' position and as long as the key was rotated into that space the lights stayed on momentarily.

Now they dont.

Before the repair the truck idiot light did as stock although i have a manual GP button. The fella who put it in said I could return it to stock if I wanted but I havent. I believe the bulbs are good but something has died somewhere. Would like the WIF light to activate in the event there is some sort of restriction or water in the fuel...
Also the dude told me that only 6v is making it to the GPs. I have yet to check this since the plugs seem to be doing their job. The button gets held down for about 10-15 sec on a cold start on a cold morning but usually doesnt need it the rest of the day.

where do I put the meter at and start testing?