• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wife is now a green iron believer

jlxb

I can not imagine, what that must be like.
I'd love to tell you all about it and what I learned but.......... not for this conversation. Suffice it to say, that 30kw generator saved our bacon (literally). And, many of my neighbors now have the same or similar.

Gene Logan

Gene,
Glad you became a active member! You'll learn so much and everyone is so helpful!
Jimmy Wieber
Thank you Jimmy!! I couldn’t agree more but YOU are the reason I believe so much in the MEP. You have been the most knowledgeable and courteous. The generator performed exactly as you told me it would!!

Finallygotone

the worse we had it here is SW Louisiana was two weeks with out power, 100 degrees with 100% humidity and to make it worse than that the local EMT's Voluntary fire department got the MRE's and would make the people drive there three times a day to get a meal, one told me he did this so when Generator.JPGthe power was turned on and when the local people run out of gas they were going to keep the meals for them selves, now we a small community mostly farm country, we all know each other, someone called the Military and they sent troops with food and water enough for a week so you did not have to go three times a day and they stayed there until power came back on, needless the say the local voluntary department, get no help from the locals, so after that I got me an Onan 37.7 KW off eBay, 1,800 dollars delivered, told the fellow if it did not look like the picture and run the complete house (Total Electric) I would pay his gas for him to go home with it, worked just like the said, don't even effect it with the AC comes all with all the house running, grow a large garden so we good on food with wild game, she is real happy now.

msgjd

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The green generator has always made my wife happy. The big green truck, not so much.
yeah, my big green trucks, trailers, and generators are never welcomed UNLESS they need them to do something beneficial for them . when the projects are done, they want to get rid of the green stuff . I've told each wifey if the green stuff goes, so do I. Been there, done that , and not sorry ;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks