• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Will a Cargo Cover for a HMMWV fit a 101A2

cbbr

How far off was it? I can handle some basic fabrication/welding but don't want a huge hassle.

dougco1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Question is in the title - anyone know?
A well known auction site has two separate vendors selling NOS cargo covers for the M101A2s. Also M1008 covers will work in a pinch if you can find them. The problem there is they are just a tad short to get the rear zipper to fully close. and they have plastic windows on both ends.

cbbr

The one that I'm looking at is a hard cover - I have a soft cover, but it doesn't fit my needs.

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think the width of the HMMWV body is around 85 or 86 inches, and the width of the M101A2 trailer is 73.5" as per the TM. So the hard cover for the HMMWV will overhang the trailer by at least 6.5" on each side. I don't know what the length of the hard cover or the bed length of the HMMWV is, so don't know about that dimension.

MarcusOReallyus

A well known auction site .....

Do you mean eBay?

It's okay to say eBay. It's not against the rules to say eBay. eBay eBay eBay. eBAY!!!!

There. See? No banning, no infraction, no problem.

You can even link to eBay. Really, it's okay!

What you cannot do is to link to a specific auction on eBay.

This has been a public service announcement. :tigger:

:mrgreen:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks