• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Will a OEM H1 Brush Guard Fit a HMMWV?

Bigdtx

I own a 1998 AM General H1 (Civilian Model) and I wanted to mount the OEM Brush Guard off the H1 on my 1991 HMMWV?

I thought it would match up and it would just be a long bolt and pin on each side but things don’t seem to be lining up.

Am I missing a bracket?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here is a picture of my HMMWV, I was able to balance the Brush Guard on top of the Mounts but it’s not attached.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigdtx

I took a couple of pictures of the H1 mounting points when I was at the warehouse today.
It currently has a Predator D Ring Over the Hood Brush Guard.

tomelroy

your are missing both brackets for that style of brush guard. What you are trying to mount to in your first pic is the d ring mounts. You will need to relocate your d ring mounts when you get the correct mounts for your brush guard.

Bigdtx

Thank you for your help, I’m trying to mount the Brush Guard that is laying on the driveway to HMMWV. The holes don’t line up but I might be missing a bracket.

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
When you post to this site, please consider uploading the pictures so in a few years, the pics are not lost and people reading the thread can also benefit from your question(s).

Welcome and enjoy your rig.

T

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks