• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Will a S-250 shelter fit on a M1102 trailer?

daddylovesky

Hi everyone, new to the game here and just purchased a M1102 from Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio. Looks like it was unissued as it still had the build sheet on it, no unit markings, and the tires were literally new. Looking to make a camping set up out of it with a S – 250 shelter and just want to make sure that it would fit without any modifications to the trailer. I have seen a lot of different information about this on the Internet and figured I would come to the expert's for a conclusive answer. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

Dwnorton1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A S-250 will fit in 1102 with room to spare and then some. Here is one in 101A3 and 1102 is wider than it by 4" and that is overall box size as its fenders are all inside cargo area. S-788 will not fit in a cargo trailer, at least not 101 or 1101.

IMG_0636.jpg

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
:ditto: It will fit and has space around it. Hardest thing is figuring out where to anchor them together.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks