• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Will Be selling my 72 M35A2 soon

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I need to make some cash for another project....I have my M35A2 in Nor Calif. Follow the WWW link on my profile if you want to see old pics.
I need to get new pics after it stops raining.

This is a Nice Deuce, No rust,Calif Truck, All Fluids and Filters changed one Month ago.

Anyone in for it let me know.....I want 5k

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
this truck can sit for 3 months and start at the flip of the switch. It's an LDT465 1D if memory serves me correctly, Turbo of course, No winch.
Only thing I know will need to be done at some point is to rebuild or replace the Airpack..I think thats what it is called....for the Brakes, It seaps DOT 5, Been that way since I got it and never been a problem.
Tires are all good, All Original....When I say little to no rust I mean it on this one....I can't find any Rust.

This truck was to be my Keeper, But again...another HMMWV is going to cost me 20k or more.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks