• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Will These Parts Fit my Blazer

The Baron

I have a 1984 M1009 Blazer. I had some trouble using the gm part numbers from the tm to find replacement parts for the oil pan and U joints, so I figured I would just ask. Will the spectra GMP40A oil pan fit my blazer and are the stock U-joints on the drive shafts Spicer 1310 U-Joints?

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Last edited:

cucvrus

The oil pan is for a 1984 Chevrolet K5 blazer with a 6.2 Diesel it will fit your CUCV with the 6.2 Diesel in it. Nothing really different about the engine in the CUCV as the civilian counterpart. Good question thou. Just refrain from telling the parts guy it is an M1009 CUCV or anything that would add confusion. And buy 99.9% of the replacement parts for a 1984 Chevrolet K5 Blazer with a 6.2 Diesel and you will be right on track. Good Luck. I have some maintenance to do myself today on the Crown of Thorns M1009. Getting ready for some off roading and towing 1 month away. Nice day out and I am going to be ready weeks in advance. Maybe even an Earl Scheib paint job on Terminus M1009 till then. A quick wash scruff tape and spray a 3 color or a tiger stripe. i may opt for the later. Everyone has a 3 color camouflage. If unique is what you seek take the hard road ahead. Then again maybe not. We will see. Have a great day. Keep your diesel dry.

Last edited:

Assel

Im used to order parts online at Rockauto.com since its impossible to get parts in a store over here in germany :D always ordered for an 1985 K5 Blazer with 6.2 Diesel /Th400 Trans... everything fits, except the tank-cap, the civi one is much smaller than the army version. Oh and your starter/Generators, if its stock are 24V, so civi ones dont fit either.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks