• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Will this towbar end work on a FMTV?

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
is there a left and right foot for the tube (NOT Ibis) tow bar? I got mine mounted now using the extra pair of feet I bought (thank god, cause ones that came with bar, were had too small pin for LMTV) both pair have the flat sided pin head on the same side of the pair's partner foot...... Which means when mounted on truck pin for right foot has to be installed w/out the pin head matching the foot's flange. I tried flipping the right foot but that did not seem right
There is not a left and right foot intended for the light/medium tow bar. As long as you have your keeper cotter pin/hairpin pin (whatever) in place to keep the pin from falling out you are good to go.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks