• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Winch cost

ida34

Re: RE: Winch cost

cbvet said:
I traded a Chevy Cavalier. I still feel a little guilty............
Eric
CBVET
Do you feel guilty for taking advantage or the guy or the guy taking advantage of you? I would say you took advantage of him.

Lorax

RE: Re: RE: Winch cost

A question for ya'll that installed your own PTOs. According to the instructions I have, it says to replace the cap screws that held the PTO cover on with studs when mounting the PTO. The donor truck used studs with the PTO.

Edit: Has everyone else replaced the cap screws with studs?

FormerNewMVGuy

RE: Re: RE: Winch cost

You have to use the studs when mounting the pto! there is no room to get the bolts in the holes. Once the studs are installed ,you have to hold the pto out just a little bit to get a couple of the nuts started! The pto cover that was on the trans will then go on the outside of the pto. make sure that the cover bolts are only about a half inch long so they dont protrude in the pto to far and cause damage to the gears!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks