• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Winch Cover

Armada

This topic was talked about briefly before the 'big crash of 2005'. Thought I'd post a pic of the cover I got from Weebee Webbing if somebody was looking for a place that makes them. High quality workmanship, heavy mil spec canvas, good people to deal with. I'm not affiliated with them, they just make a good product.
(don't know what happened to the image)

Attachments

rmgill

I notice you have a pintle hitch on the front. Is that for pushing trailers around to get them parked where you want? Do you have any bracing under the bumper?

Armada

Yes it is. It's so much easier to get in and out of tight spots when you can see the trailer, especially when there is no 'soldier B'.
There is a heavy steel plate behind the pintle for support that I added too.

Attachments

hummin2london

I use my cucv blazer for shunting the m105 and 101 trailers about. Especially since Soldier B (okay, Sailor B in my case, I'm a navy chief) is only 11 years old and not to be completely trusted in time/distance/speed judgements!

FSBruva

Kenny... now you can just lift and place the trailers you want to move!!!! No more pushing 105's around with broomsticks!!!

Matt

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks