• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Winch price check please

Boatcarpenter

M-715 owners,
What is the fair market price for a complete winch setup for an M715. Lever, PTO, PTO shaft, winch etc. in useable or easily repairable condition.
Thanks much,
BC

bcowanwheels

better makee sure its good as some parts for them are getting very hard to find often. mostly prices are from $1000.00 + up for quality setups. less quality means less $$$$$
JMO
BOB

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow Gimpy, You don't look the same in your avatar as the last time I saw you. :)

Boatcarpenter

Thanks all,
Here is the scoop. My buddy and I have a chance to pick up an M715 for $100 over what the junkyard has into it which was scrap price. Has complete winch setup, good tailgate, good bed, good windshield frame with glass, seat frames, wiper motors, instrument panel w/gauges, good hood, supposed to run, tranny, t-case, no wheels or tires, 1 rim that might fit is in the bed, cab floor is shot.
I don't know much about these rigs so I'm just trying to find out if we part it out for fair prices I could make a little cash to put into my Deuce:D.
BC
PS. What is the TM# for the LU4. My old tired eyes can not read the white lettering on the gray background in the old forum.

Last edited:

MJCougler

M715 parts

Yes, this is a good "find".

Go also to M715 Zone - Powered by vBulletin and see how many 715 owners there are on this site. They also have a "for sale" forum.

Winch alone is worth $1 to 1.5 K. Many parts are hard to find. Good luck!

Right now I'm trying to get my M725 started. I'm pretty sure it is carburetor related.

Boatcarpenter

Finally picked up the M715. Didn't have enough time to do more than really get it back to my buddies shop.
Here are a few pics of the beast on the trailer.
May start picking it apart next week.
BC

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks