• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Winch Propeller Shaft Flange

Truckie

This my first post, and I want to thank all for the info at this site that has helped me get my truck up and running!
I have just about completed the install of a winch on a 1971 M35A2, but the kit did not include the Shaft Flange that connects the PTO output shaft to the PTO Driveshaft. Does anyone know where I can get one or if there is a drawing available to make a duplicate. I have contacted several surplus yards and they indicated that they are almost impossible to find. The part can be seen in Figure 270 of the 209-20P manual.- PN 10896990
Again thanks!

USMC6062

I bought one from Saturn Surplus just a few month ago. It's not listed on their website and you have to talk to the owner to get one. The parts guy was not aware that they had them. They are $40 and are NOS, and even came with a new set screw.

Truckie

Thank you for the assist!
I spoke with them last week, was told they did not have any.
Now that I know who to ask, I'll call Monday morning!

USMC6062

I believe the owners name is Dave, a guy named Jay usually answers the phone and he only knows what the computer tells him. I just happened to talk to the owner before I ordered mine and he said they had them. I called later to order it, and Jay tells me they don't sell them. I had to tell him what the owner told me and how much they were, before he would go check. It is only the two of them that work there from what the owner told me.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The owners name is Mark.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hehe, I just bought a NOS one myself. It was less than the $40...........................Call George at White Owl.
( I just went to make sure I didn't misplace mine before posting my source)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks