• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

winch removal??

SuperJoe

Im pulling the winch off the truck I have currently and want to know I get all the pieces that i would need for it to be a wanted item by other members. So far Ive removed

winch
bumper mount plates
bumper extentions
drive shaft
pto on trans

I feel Im forgetting something. Help me please

SuperJoe

I do not believe i have what you are speaking of. My unit is pto drive shaft driven. I would think the parts you are referring are for a hyd set up. PM me and we can discuss it. I do not want to post about things that may be in the interest of the classifieds, as this is a simple question to make sure i recover all the necessary parts to convert a non winch truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks