• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

*@#! Winch

Sparky

Man that thing is heavy. I just removed it from my truck. Between removing it and working with some of the rusted bolts on my truck, its clear I am going to be having back problems from this hobby. Every task seems to require super human strength to complete on this truck. I removed the bolts & nuts that secure the cab to the frame and it was harder than when I helped a friend remove the head of a D9 Cat engine.

Does anyone know where I get a set of replacement gaskets and seals for the M37 Winch? Mine is leaking in a couple of places and I guess now is the time to fix it.

CGarbee

ABLinn, who has a few of the seals and gaskets for the winch on Ebay right now. Contact him through Ebay or contact him directly at:
A B Linn Inc. 7022 Jones Road, Salisbury, NC 28147.
704-637-9076. ablinn@salisbury.net

Another good source is:
Sid Beck, (Ace Surplus), Victoria, Texas. 361-573-3276, g741@tisd.net.

Or:
George Mainieri , Vermont Commercial Salvage, Colchester, VT, 802-864-4762

Good luck

Milsurp

Sparky said:
Man that thing is heavy. Between removing it and working with some of the rusted bolts on my truck, its clear I am going to be having back problems from this hobby. Every task seems to require super human strength to complete on this truck. I removed the bolts & nuts that secure the cab to the frame and it was harder than when I helped a friend remove the head of a D9 Cat engine.
Kinda puts a new meaning on the term "Heavy Duty Truck", eh? :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks