• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

window crank how the heck

Window crank for the doors how do i get them off to access the door panel. i am trying to replace all the weather strip seals but it seems that the door panel needs to come off to replace the inner door run. i do not see a bolt or anything on the crank.

Ken_86gt

ragedracer

I've always used a shop rag. You slip it behind the handle, and work it back and forth till it hooks on the clip. Then pull out. Hard to explain, but once you see it done it makes perfect sense.

Wow the window crank was the least of my problems.....the runs were so old they were hard and I had to break and chip them out of there. Ended up using an m16 cleaning rod..dont ask. I cant figure out for the life of me how to get the runs to go down along the windows in the door. I'm going to have to take it to a shop and ask grrrr

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks