• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Windshield Frame Top

Cdub

Hey Guys,

Got this M925A1 which I beleve it had a hard top on it before I got it......

I would like to mount up a soft top unti I find a hard top but I think
I'm missing some pieces like the channel that the soft top slides into
as well as a pair of hold downd for when I drop down the windshield.

Is there anything else that I'm missing as well........??

Attachments

jasonjc

The channel is right there on the front. It looks like a round tube. But its open at the bottom. You will need a soft top "kit" it will have the pices that go up and over the door glass and a bow that goes across the back and 3-4 rods that go from it to the top of the wind shield. And as for the hold down for folding the windsheild , they are right there on the hood.

Cdub

Re: RE: Windshield Frame Top

jasonjc said:
The channel is right there on the front. It looks like a round tube. But its open at the bottom. You will need a soft top "kit" it will have the pices that go up and over the door glass and a bow that goes across the back and 3-4 rods that go from it to the top of the wind shield. And as for the hold down for folding the windsheild , they are right there on the hood.
OK......cool.....I see the channel but I thought it was a drip rail for the rain water....

I do have the hold downs that are bolted to the hood.....but it looks like there was
some sort of brack that the hold downs lock into on the top of the frame...

in this pic here.......it looks like something is missing...or was that for the had top...??

Attachments

papercu

I have no hardware but I do have used three color soft tops for those trucks. If you need one email your zip and I'll check condition and give you a price. Wayne

Cdub

acetomatoco said:
All the items will be detailed in your 34P....
Thanks.....I'll have to check it out.........but man.....I have a hole big box
of manuals that I got from Schott's helper........

That's a lot of manuals........

I'll check it out though.

Cheers,

C'dub

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks