• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Windshield washer installation

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I looked in the manuals I have and tried the search function, but no go. Anyone have installation instructions for a windshield washer? I got one from Saturn, and it didn't come with anything.

kipman

Call them and get one, very simple but you need to choose your washer head location, if you can not get one let me know and I will mail a copy to you.

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's the only thing I need..the location of the squirter. The rest is easy. I am kinda anal though, I like paperwork :roll: Can you scan it and send it?

kipman

It will take awhile, can not scan at home, would have to scan at work, may be faster to call saturn, let me know if they do not come thru.

wsucougarx

Does anyone have the installation or install drawing of the manual universal windshield washer? I bought two kits from Saturn and neither had any paperwork. I can figure it out myself, but would rather have the instructions to make sure it is installed correctly.

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kipman was kind enough to send me his originals. I scanned them and made a hard copy. I THOUGHT I put the scanned copies in the TM section, but it isn't there and I can't find the PDF in my puter. The only other place it might be is on a flash drive...that I can't find. Maybe it is at work :roll:. Thanks again kipman. Sorry guys, i'll look for it on Monday.