• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Windshield wiper- Sprays fluid.

tbearatkin

I cleaned all connections on mine and it still did it. I disconnected the power plug until I could fix it. The only solution I found is I replaced the wiper motor and that solved the problem.

Whitey

Kief, I had the exact same problem. Before the Aberdeen rally this spring I cleaned the terminal block mounted on the passenger side firewall in the engine bay and all the sudden my wipers had both fast and slow speeds and the sprayer no longer accompanied the wipers every move. I had previously read all the threads about how the motor can go bad, but just a quick cleaning of the connections and new star washers fixed it. It's a quick and easy thing to check before replacing any parts. Best of luck!

-Whitey

KiefOlsen92

I have work and school today, but try to clean it today...

what should I use? pb blaster and a rag or just rag?

Im now haunted at night by the quote " If its rubber replace it, if its electrical clean it..."

KiefOlsen92

I cleaned the fuseblock n all the connections, dirt came out lol...

For the most part its fixed... i can get it to turn off or get it stuck on till i move the controls around...

I think its a bad control lever er whatever its called... but for now its fixed aua lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks