• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Windshields and window glass

supermechanic

Went to trhe Redball show at Gilbert Pa earlier today, lots of very clean machinery there, good turnout.
What I didn't find was new glass for my m51, as there was not much in the way of parts for the big stuff.
If anyone knows of a good source within a hundred miles or so of Gilbert (I live close to the show) please post.
Thanks.

tmbrwolf

Should be able to get glass at any glass shop that does windshields, the windshield and door glass is flat AS-1 safety glass, they should have to do no more than cut it to size.

poppop

I had several windshields done at my locla glass shop. Did not cost a lot. My metal was in good shape. But remind them to mark the location of the hindge and locking handle. I had to take mine back because the lock was on the outside of the truck when installed.