• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Winterville GA- Arcade GA

Patruck

I need to see if I can get some help, I have just purchased a 67 M35A2 that has no engine. I need to get it moved from Winterville Ga to Arcade Ga it is no more than 25 miles! I have a 66 M35A2 I can pull it with but I need I borrow a tow bar and a set of hands to help. Pleas let me know if there is anyone I can contact! Don't want to buy a tow bar as this will be the only time I will ever need it. The truck has good tires and breaks so won't be hard to get rolling.
Thanks y'all

sandcobra164

If you're committed to flat towing, I'll loan you a hunter medium bar and chains. For what you'd have in fuel driving a civy truck down here to get it and return it, you could likely have it towed professionally which would be safer. Let me know. Joseph.

RayK

I've got a heavy tow bar I've towed my deuce with, that you are welcome to use, but like Sandcobra, its probably not worth the drive.