• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wiper park location change

jpfever

When my wipers are shut off, they park pointing to the driver's side of the vehicle. Is there a way to have the wipers park pointing to the passenger side, and still function correctly?

Pierreab

When my wipers are shut off, they park pointing to the driver's side of the vehicle. Is there a way to have the wipers park pointing to the passenger side, and still function correctly?
Mine are the same ! I believe if you remove the drive arm from the motor and reinstall it 180 degrees out it should park them on the opposite side; I haven't been able to get to it on mine yet we're still getting snow up here !!! If you get to it before I do please repost your results, there have been quite a few guys who have posted the same annoying problem !!!

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

suzukovich

Mine are the same ! I believe if you remove the drive arm from the motor and reinstall it 180 degrees out it should park them on the opposite side; I haven't been able to get to it on mine yet we're still getting snow up here !!! If you get to it before I do please repost your results, there have been quite a few guys who have posted the same annoying problem !!!

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
Yes that should work. Did that with mine. You will have to pull the wiper motor in order to reset it. Also If you turn them off when the wipers are pointed towords the right the should stay where the are.

Last edited:

Action

My wipers return to the same position no matter when i turn them off. But, if you cut power to the motor, that is a different result.
You guys could just move the steering wheel to the other side.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks