• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

wiper troubleshooting

Kellyboy

I GOT IT!!!! Ended up being the female black/ground prong was spread open in the connector at the. Base of the steering column. Pinched it back together and they are working. Thanks for the support. This forum is awesome!

Mainsail

Steel Soldiers Supporter
After reading through all this I went out and cleaned all the wiper related connections under the hood and got my wipers to park themselves again. I was getting tired of manually parking them.

EDIT to add: And just like that this morning they don't park themselves again. :???:

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks