• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wire diagram

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
G749 Electrical

Welcome to the wild, wet and deep fording website. TM 9-8024 is the manual I snapped these from and most of the TM's are buried here. http://www.steelsoldiers.com/forumdisplay.php?118-Korean-War-to-VietNam-War-Vehicles-TMs

The Electrical section runs from pages 279 thru 334 and these are the only diagrams I can find. TM 9-1819AC has a short description on electrical but 9-8024 pg 306/307 should give you what you need.

I purchased the manuals from Portrayal Press but they are on-line if you're shopping. What are you electrifying?

P3090817.jpgP3090814.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks