• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wired up the 101A3

Got the trailer wired up tonight. Used 1156 and 97 bulbs. Just a helpful hint, Make sure you use a trailer plug with a ground to the trailer or the lights won't work right.

Nonotagain

Got the trailer wired up tonight. Used 1156 and 97 bulbs. Just a helpful hint, Make sure you use a trailer plug with a ground to the trailer or the lights won't work right.
Do yourself a favor and get a set of the LED tail lights off of eBay. They are tons brighter than incandescent bulbs, plus they are omni-volt, meaning that they work on voltages from 10-34 volts.

I purchased a MS connector and wired it so that I plug into the trailer umbilical and then to my 4 or 7 pin vehicle connector.

Kasper31

Thanks for the info, very good idea,,,,what is the LED bulb number? Where did you get them? :beer:
Thanks

you can't wear it out looking at it, use it, if you break it you found your limit ! !

Nonotagain

Thanks for the info, very good idea,,,,what is the LED bulb number? Where did you get them? :beer:
Thanks

you can't wear it out looking at it, use it, if you break it you found your limit ! !
The LED lights aren't just a bulb, but the whole assembly.

Search eBay for Grote LED, seller BroncoBuddy.

I've purchase 8-10 sets of lights from him, fast combined shipping and a great deal.

He accepts offers vereses the BIN price. Last ones I got for $21 each, though others have posted he will sell for $20 each.

Kasper31

Just got my order for 4 of them from BroncoBuddy, arrived in very good shape, they work on both 12 and 24vdc. We'll see how long they last, I'm putting two on my M-37 and two on my M-101, I like them because they are a little bigger and should be more visable/brighter. I think they come of from the M-900 series trucks.

You can't wear it out looking at it, use it, if you break it, you found your limit

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks