• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wiring and Wiring Harness

Bucolic

Can someone tell me the difference between a wiring harness for an A-1 and an A-2? I have a M-151A1 that I'm going to eventually need to install a new wiring harness. Do I have to get one for an A-1 or will an A-2 harness work ok?

:?

hambone

An A2 harness can be converted, will require work, A1 has elect. fuel pump, A2 has electric wipers. Lighting wiring a little different, generator wiring different, there is a couple good articles on this on the G838. Hambone

nattieleather

Yep the A1 and A2 harnesses are different. Like said the A2 Front harness has power to the wipers and the A1 rear harness has power to the in tank fuel pump. If I had and A1 and an A2 harness presented it's self to me at a good price I'd use it and make the changes needed to work on my A1.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks