• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

wiring diagram for MEP-807A

draymorris

I flashed the exciter with 12V - voltage on came up then the engine shut down. AL 8 ... on the screen. According to the TM 9-6115-729- 24 I have a lot of testing to do. Any input is appreciated.

Guyfang

Staff member
If you are getting AL8, did you measure the voltage? Hook the meter to the 120 volt outlet, and then watch what happens. You say voltage came up, but how far? It would be nice if your volt meter would record peak voltage. Then you would not even need to watch, just read it after it quits.

Is this set new to you?
Have you ever seen it run right?

Last edited:

Guyfang

Staff member
You would get a lot more help, if you started your own thread. This thread is long dormant, and no one is going to be looking at it much.

draymorris

I have not been monitoring this site and just relying on an email to notify me of responses - sorry, for some reason I have not been getting notifications until now. For the record, I found wires disconnected on the transformer on the lower left side in the enclosure. Thanks for the diagrams.