• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

wiring diagrams and service manuals

sht2kll

Howdy all: I went to Helm Publications website to try to get the manuals for the civilian version of the M1008. can any body tell me the what Tm's in the referece section that covers wiring diagrams and repair and rebuilding of the 6.2 and accessories? i even looked for Chilton manuals but do not see anything.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The majority of the wiring should be the same. I haven't looked at both.

Helm never published the 1008 manuals so you will not find them there. Plus, IIRC, they stop selling manuals for older vehicles after a certain amount of time.

If you lookup the WiKi for the CUCV it will list the manuals that cover the truck.

They are the -12 LO, -10, -20, -20p, -34 and the -34p (I'll make you work for the entire manual numbers....:wink:)

You will also want TM 9-2815-237-34 that covers the 6.2 engine in detail

woodyNla

The WIKI is where I found them the fastest. Just went and peeked again and noticed the 6.2 TM listed, but it isn't a link like the rest. I take it that it isn't in the resource section?

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
....again and noticed the 6.2 TM listed, but it isn't a link like the rest. I take it that it isn't in the resource section?
I just added the 6.2 info. I was hoping you guys could at least do some work and find the manual in the resources section like I did.....:wink: Didn't want to do it all for you :grin:

I guess I will fix the link.

woodyNla

I hear ya Warthog...... LOL To be honest, I didn't even know one existed until the TM was mentioned in this thread. Now I will have to go search for the one on the MP-003 engine.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks