• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wiring harness plugs

AFM

A9E827D4-6F8A-43D2-A056-84C190595667.jpegDoes anybody know how to get the wiring harness plugs/ connectors not sure what they are called. I want to try and make a plug harness like they used to sell at expedition supply

flyfishtrailer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are you making a new harness? Or removing the military one? If the latter, just cut off the end for the vehicle side and put on a new connector. I buy old military trailer harnesses and convert them, so I have one of each for my trailers as sometimes I pull with a military truck and use the 12-pin plug, and sometimes I use a 7 blade RV plug for my civilian vehicles. Also, great when picking up a military trailer as I can just pull the old 12 pin military harness and insert my military harness with 7 blade RV plug.