• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wiring label plates for MV

Johny5

Hey guys, I have to rebuild the wiring harness for the turn signal level in my M35A2. I have the connector and correct wire coming this week, but I would like to put new metal labeling plates with the correct numbers back on to the newly created harness. I spoke with the staff at eriksmilitarysurplus and they did not know where to get the plates and said they had some a long time ago but ran out. I am wonder if anyone knows where to get these, the correct name for them (so I can search for them), or part number(s).

Thanks guys

J5

pjwest03

I use TE Connectivity/AMP part number 1438254-1 from mouser.com. I got 500 shipped for $19.49. Then I use a set of small stamps 3/32" (2.5 mm) that I picked up from fleabay.

I stamp them in a vice over a piece of 1/8" flat bar.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks