• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wiring M35A2 dash

502NDMP

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Fixing someone's nightmare, electrical is not my strong point. I have manage to get most of it, but there is a two prong circuit breaker, I assume that is supposed to be mounted to the firewall somewhere, which number wires attach to this left to right. I do have the list of numbers, but can't find this item. Any electrical diagrams for the dash area for us electrical challenged? Any help would be appreciated, I know that there are the listed CAD diagrams etc, like I said, electri:???:cally challenged

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
The circuit breaker is on the engine side of the firewall, above the column. I think it gets circuits 10 and 25.

IMAG0599.jpg

That CAD diagram is really better than what's in the TM.

502NDMP

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the numbers, mine was mounted on the inside of the cab. Thanks for the pic, pics are good for the electrically challenged!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks