• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wisconsin to Oregon in a M934A2

M934A2

I am working on organizing a trip from Kenosha, Wisconsin to Portland, Oregon in the next few weeks if I can work out the sale on the truck.
The route that I am looking at taking is I-94 up through MN, ND, in to MT and then picking up I-90 in Billings and taking that on over to WA and then drop down in to Oregon.
Any SS members along the way?

The truck is a 92 BMY M934A2 that looks clean and the current owner says that it is solid.
I found the auction link for the truck on Govplanet and it got 3 stars all the way through (link at bottom).

-My questions for you guys is how many of you think I am absolutely crazy for thinking of flying out with a buddy and driving it 2100 miles back home?
-What are the major things I need to look for and be worried about?
-What are some spare parts I should stock up on and pack with me?
-Any special tools I should bring?
-Is a week to get her home a safe amount of time to allow?

I am an auto mechanic by trade but don't know a ton about diesels but I have a mechanical aptitude and have drove duce's and 5 tones many times so I am familiar with how they drive.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated!

(http://www.govplanet.com/for-sale/T...Y+M934A2,pstart=20,sm=1,sort=d+asc&pnLink=yes)

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks