• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wisconson Robinson WDR1-270 Fuel Injection Pump

Gunny65

I just got a WDR1-270 3Kw generator with 200 hours on the unit. It will not start. I used the T.O. listed in this forum, 35c2-3-499-1, and followed the troubleshooting guide. No fuel is getting to the injector. The engine will start with a shot of starting fluid but will not keep running due to the no fuel issue. I am trying to find a replacement Fuel Injection Pump, part number EY2436310110. I imagine I will need to get a suitable replacement. I am also willing to rebuild the pump but I need a guide. The cam lobe looks good so that isn't the issue either. The internals of the pump also look good but I really am not sure what I am looking for in the problem area.

So, any suggestions on where to get a new or replacement pump?

Or, on how to properly rebuild the one I have? Never done this before but I have rebuilt motors, carbs and such.

Parts for this are hard to find. Does anyone have a replacement parts list?

Thanks.

Gunny65

Well, I found a replacement pump on ereplacementparts dot com. $235 bucks. Part Number: 255-63103-10, Injection Pump AY. Manufacture is Subaru/Robin. Some other sites had it listed as low as $209. Still to much as far as I am concerned.

Okay, so how do I rebuild this sucker. LOL. That price is more than I paid for the whole genset.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks