• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wish I had pictures

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Just got back in town and had an interesting encounter after going back to the office to get my deuce. I was just getting on the road and I saw this soldier running toward me so I pulled over. Over the 465D turbo he yells if I have slave cables. HEE HEE HEE. He didn't realize it was a private vehicle. I pull over to where they were and proceeded to slave off their dead battery HMMWV with my deuce that had started first try after sitting for a couple days in the cooler temps we've been having here.

The two soldiers said they had someone out looking for slave cables but they couldn't find any at that time since most of the reservist had already went home.

Looks like my old girl can still provide valuable service. They wanted to get going and I have to wonder if they had a clue that it was a private vehicle. They were probably wondering what I was doing driving a deuce which all of them are supposedly out of Army service.

Gotta Love It!!

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's really great you guys are able to give back something, even something as small as a jump start to our MV brethren. Well done.

Rick

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks