• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wishing all CUCV a Merry X-mas

ssgtwright-usmc

Had a accident at the beginning of the year and I am getiting myself again.
This year, I wish you all a merry x-mas and most of all dont drink and drive.
I was hit by one after newyears.
Being here again is helping me alot because it helps me remember things and also how much I want to fix my truck as i plan on it will happen.
I am slow talking but can still hear just as good.
Just wish everyone a meery x-mas and dont take things as life is a joke.
i did and now I know its not.
Merry X-mas and mery neWyears to all

Sgt Hulka

Back at you SSGT!

My son enlisted in the USAF yesterday. All our gratitude and love to you and yours. May the spirit of the season move people the rest of the year.

Semper Fidelis

ssgtwright-usmc

Mahalo ssgt!

Hope all goes well and may you and yours have a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

4X
Maholo, Thank you in Hawaiian.
Maholo.
Is a saying inHawaii for X-mas but I will noy say it till I remember.
May remember soon but I will .
I know it it and it starts with a K and is about 7 words longs.
Means wishings you, your family and all u now the best holidays and best of life.

4x4 Forever

Emerald Shellback
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Maholo, Thank you in Hawaiian.
Maholo.
Is a saying inHawaii for X-mas but I will noy say it till I remember.
May remember soon but I will .
I know it it and it starts with a K and is about 7 words longs.
Means wishings you, your family and all u now the best holidays and best of life.
I visited Hawaii last month for a couple of days and enjoyed it, you do live in paradise! I apologize for missing it by a letter. You got the meaning though, I was thanking you for the fair wishes!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks