• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wmo tx

daniel17319

Were can I find the laws transporting this stuff processing it, here in Texas and New Mexico. Id like to stay legal. Id also like to know were to get 55 gallon drums. Also Id like to find a good source for veggie oil too. Were do I get filters for oil etc.

Last edited:

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Subscribed.

Your asking some valid questions.
Some of this has already been covered in other WMO threads. Before someone else says it.... The SEARCH BUTTON is your Friend. Have you used it?
All that I have learned has come from many hours of reading the various relevant threads - Although I don't recall any being specifically focused on TX or NM.

Looking forward to where this conversation goes.

2cents

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is no national "Fuel Blending law"

I know a few states have some laws on it but not Michigan. Think about it. How many people do you know out side of SS who drive a vehicle with a multi-fuel engine..? IMHO this is an untapped source for states revenue.

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Most states have a maximum number of gallons you can transport with out being licensed or needing a permit.

WMO is a hazardous waste.
WVO is not a hazardous waste.

Try a car wash for plastic barrels. They were happy to give them to me.

Check and see if your state has a Blenders License program. You can use that to pay the road tax for your un-taxed fuel. Keep the form you track the fuel used on in the truck. If you get stopped and your tank dipped, it will keep you from getting a ticket.

Kalashnikov

Most states have a maximum number of gallons you can transport with out being licensed or needing a permit.

WMO is a hazardous waste.
WVO is not a hazardous waste.

Try a car wash for plastic barrels. They were happy to give them to me.

Check and see if your state has a Blenders License program. You can use that to pay the road tax for your un-taxed fuel. Keep the form you track the fuel used on in the truck. If you get stopped and your tank dipped, it will keep you from getting a ticket.
Pretty sure WVO is considered hazardous.

Also make sure the plastic barrels are compatible with petroleum. #2 plastic usually is. I like steel barrels. Plastic ones will get brittle from UV rays and crack.

IBC containers are great for oil storage since the have a big hole on top and a drain valve on the bottom. They are gas, diesel, oil petroleum safe. I'm pretty sure most are UV resistant as well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks