• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WMO/WVO Filter rig pictures.

Rhodanish

A 15 micron water blocking filter into a 5 micron filter the oil I get is from machines that use 3 micron filters so it's pretty clean to begin with. I use a 24v water pump lol no issues yet. Ive recently mounted the pump to the truck and use some quick disconnects on the filters. I keep a filtered drum of oil in the back for long trips. I also made a pick up with PVC that threads into the 2" bung I'll take pics tomorrow.

Attachments

obee1kubota

design but no pics yet

Now that I have had my rant this is what I use. I will take some pics later.

I am using an upflow filter with a 10 gal air compressor tank/funnel on top of a 300 gallon fuel barrel sitting on its end. I then built a side arm heater connected to my out door wood boiler to heat the settling tank oil to about 150 degrees. That really helps with the flow rate and water removal.The out flow goes through a Goldenrod waterblock filter and then into a 330 gal tote. I am using a GPI oil transfer pump to circulate the oil in the tote through a stainless steel 5 micron cartridge. I have a tee at the out put side of the pump. one side goes to the recirculating filter. the other side goes to another 2 micron waterblock filter and out to my trucks. I have quarter turn ball valves that let me switch from recirculating to fuel delivery.